Highfield Grange Holiday Park in Clacton-on-Sea offers the best of everything with a wide range of on-park activities, plus the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea right on the doorstep.
From the large pool complex with thrilling flume to the family-friendly entertainment programme, there is always something to do.
Highfield Grange’s location in Clacton-on-Sea makes this the ideal place to enjoy a traditional seaside holiday too.
For customers, they can choose a caravan holiday at Highfield Grange, bring their tourer or enjoy caravan ownership.
Highfield Grange Holiday Park based in Clacton-on-Sea currently have a fantastic opportunity for two Maintenance Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve customer and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes would be advantageous.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!