Coopers Beach Holiday Park on Mersea Island is the place to be.
Holidaymakers can enjoy traditional seaside activities nearby such as crabbing or taking a walk to see views of the Blackwater Estuary and spot the migrating birds. With direct beach access from the park, Coopers Beach also has boat launching facility for those who want to take to the seas!
At Coopers Beach, there's a brand new Boathouse bar and restaurant which has great views over the estuary.
Customers can enjoy a caravan holiday on Mersea Island or become an owner to enjoy this island paradise all year round.
Coopers Beach Holiday Park are looking for a Maintenance Assistant with experience of working in the holiday park industry as well as good maintenance & grounds understanding.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to carry out general maintenance and repairs in line with the planned maintenance schedule to improve customer and owner experience.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy and well maintained.
- The siting and de-siting of Holiday Homes.
- Carrying out fleet snagging and the maintenance of Holiday Home sales stock.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park for excellent standards to be maintained and to improve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring that all maintenance work that is carried out is in line with the Health & Safety policy to maintain the safety of all team members, guest and owners at all times.
- Ensuring the good working order of all equipment and plan, prepare and implement a maintenance schedule to keep all in good working order and to be serviced in line with the Health & Safety policy.
The successful Person will:
- Ideally have experience within a maintenance trade.
- Driving licence
- Have experience of providing quality grounds and landscaping work.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and experience of siting Holiday Homes.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!