Various UK Based Locations
Parkdean Resorts own and operate 67 holiday parks across the UK, selling over 500,000 holidays and short breaks.
With holiday parks in Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, East Anglia & Lincolnshire, Essex, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Kent & Sussex, Lake District, Lancashire, Northumberland & County Durham, Yorkshire, Scotland and Wales, holidaymakers have an unrivalled choice of holidays and short breaks across the UK. A wide range of accommodation options are available including static caravans, lodges and glamping, as well as touring and camping pitches.
Regional Retail Trainer (North)
If you are a passionate and motivated Trainer with a strong background in Retail we have an exciting opportunity that would be perfect for you. You will be responsible for maximising the Food and Beverage team effectiveness through the identification, design, planning and delivery of engaging training activities throughout Northern regions.
If this sounds like you we want to hear from you!
Reporting into the Senior Retail Business Development Manager you will be responsible for:
- Design and deliver engaging and customer focussed retail training for all retail team members
- Design and implement effective retail induction programme.
- Design and deliver soft skills training including coaching and leadership training.
- Manage cyclical training events and embed regular retail training activities across the business
- Liaise with technical experts, retail leadership teams and other stakeholders to manage the design, continuous improvement and delivery of retail training
- Liaise with the People Development team to report on performance targets
- Design, develop, implement and monitor e-learning materials
- Any other tasks and responsibilities commensurate with the grading of this position
- Experience within a similar national role across a multi-site organisation
- Be able to demonstrate commercial focus
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to engage people at all levels
- Proficient in the use of MS Office packages
- Relevant trainer qualification e.g. Certificate in Training Practice
- Experience of working in the Hospitality sector
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!