When it comes to golden sands, Newquay Holiday Park is located nearby 11 fantastic beaches.
Facilities on park at Newquay include the 9-hole pitch 'n' putt, amusement arcade, 3 outdoor swimming pools with a water slide and a range of water-based activities. If that's not enough there's also 4 adventure playgrounds, indoor soft play and 3 venues across the park which boast our live envening entertianment.
At Newquay Holiday Park, customers can enjoy a caravan or lodge holiday. bring their tourer, enjoy a camping holiday or find out about great ownership deals.
Parkdean Resorts are seeking an enthusiastic Accommodation Manager to join the team at our brilliant Newquay Holiday Park based in Cornwall.
Reporting to the Park Services Manager, you will be required to lead a team to provide a professional Accommodation function to the park and ensure that service standards i.e. presentation and cleanliness are outstanding at all times.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Checking beds, linen, pillows and duvets on each intake, monitoring to ensure stock is repaired / replaced as required and report any repairs to the Maintenance Manager.
- Efficiently and effectively manage storage of all cleaning equipment and bedding and ensure outstanding cleanliness on all linen provided to customers.
- Checking all equipment including smoke detectors and fire extinguishers, fridges and freezers, cookers and microwaves are in good working order and report any which are not working to the Maintenance Manager.
- Maintaining the upkeep of team accommodation to the required Company standards and encourage team members to maintain these standards.
- Managing the Accommodation/Stores laundry facility.
The successful Person will:
- Have previous experience of of supervising or managing a housekeeping team.
- Ideally have experience of manging a housekeeping function within a holiday park or hotel.
- Be proven in leading, developing and motivating a team.
- Have outstanding customer service skills.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!