Situated close to the picturesque Croyde Village and set right by Croyde Bay, there’s a variety of activities to experience both on-park and nearby. From the obstacle course and soft play to surf lessons and fishing, there is something for everyone.
Customers can paddle in the waters of some of the most stunning beaches in the South West, dine alfresco on the outdoor patio with a delicious range of food and watch quality entertainment in the 5 venues that Ruda has to offer.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our Retail team in Ruda Holiday Park, Devon. We are looking for a talented Chef to join us on a full time permanent basis, you will be based across our Italian Restaurant and Fish & Chip Takeaway working as a part of a busy and productive team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Monitor stock levels, communication with catering Manager to ensure stock levels are maintained.
- Ensure that the standards of cooking, presentation and service are implemented to standard operating manuals – Leading by example – Monitoring team e.g. portion control.
- Ensure that Food diary is completed correctly by self & team – e.g. cleaning schedules
- To have strict control and security of stocks, implement Company stock take as and when required, ensure locks are secure, with strict key control.
- Set, monitor and maintain appropriate opening and closing procedures, including cleaning rotas.
- Work in other Park food outlets as & when required.
The sucessful person will have:
- Previous exprience working withn a fast paced, high-volume kitchen
- Food Hygeine Level 3
- Commercial Awareness & Business Acumen
- Customer Focus
- Achievement Focus
- Teamwork & Co-operation
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training
To start Creating Amazing Memories with us, apply now!