Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
The Social Media Assistant will be responsible for all copywriting, scheduling, publishing and delivery of Topman’s social content. Their main responsibility is to support the Social Media Coordinator and Social Media Manager with the day to day running of Topman’s social accounts.
Understanding the nuances between different social networks in a must for this role along with an ability to change tone of voice accordingly. This role will also be trained on the basics of paid media on social with an expectation that they will be able to pick up this aspect of the role when required. As such, experience and an appetite for e-commerce analytics and media performance will be a huge advantage.
• All post copywriting, proofing, scheduling and publishing
• Sharing plans for social across relevant teams across the business
• Supporting the other social media team members in the day to day running of the accounts
• Ensuring we are telling social stories consistently across our channels
• Attending all editorial and planning sessions to feed in social requirements and ideas
• Learning to use tools such as Power Editor to support paid media planning on social when required
• Producing competitor reports on a weekly basis
Experience/ Skills / Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong writing skills
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Interest and understanding of online shopper habits
• Hands on attitude and ability to work across multiple projects with short lead times
• Analytical skills (ideally including familiarity with web analytics tools)
• Highly competent with Excel
• Strong collaboration skills and experience with working as a team player
• Has worked for 1 – 2 years minimum in a role with similar skill requirements and responsibilities
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.