An iconic landmark in London retail, our Oxford Circus Flagship Store is an essential destination for the fashion-forward all over the world. Our passionate teams and their commitment to keeping us at the cutting-edge of high-street retail make this a fast-paced and challenging place to work. TOPSHOP TOPMAN is constantly evolving and it’s hugely rewarding working in Oxford Circus. There are so many opportunities to grow professionally, learn new things, build connections - and make a big impact.
As a Team Leader in Oxford Circus, you will support the Managers by leading the team and setting the standards in store, making sure that you deliver exceptional service day in, day out. You will love taking on extra responsibility and driving your own development showing the confidence and skills to become a manager of the future.
• You are passionate about understanding customers, retail, fashion trends, and product and share your knowledge with the rest of the team
• You embrace and drive digital and multi-channel initiatives
• You are actively involved in supporting the management team to deliver KPIs
• You coach and motivate the team to maximise their performance by being a role model
• You work well under pressure and have a positive approach
• A genuine love of fashion and passion for our Brands
• Previous experience in leading a team
• Customer focussed and experience of driving sales
• A flair for visual merchandising
• A team player, able to motivate and give direction to others
• Initiative and ability to work independently/without guidance
• Good communication skills and confident to communicate at all levels
TOPSHOP TOPMAN isn't just an exciting place to work; you also get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.