WHO WE ARE
Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a HR Administrator to join our head office team, working with the TOPSHOP and TOPMAN brands. We are looking for someone who loves TOPSHOP and TOPMAN as much as we do, and who can approach this role with enthusiasm, energy and creativity. It’s fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Joining our HR team you will help shape the future of the most directional brand on the high-street.
The HR Administrator role will provide administrative support to the whole HR team and will work cross functionally across Topshop, Topman and TSTM.
DAY TO DAY
- Supporting the HR Assistants in writing and issuing new started documentation including contract of employment in a timely and accurate manner. In addition to this, support the preparation of new starter packs, allowing the HR Assistants to be more efficient with inductions
- Proactively working alongside the HR Assistants to flag employees 3 months review. Inputting diary reminders in line manager’s diaries, collating and saving the reviews when complete
- Supporting with the leaver process when needed, ensuring that any leaver benefits are cancelled and company property is returned
- Responsible for ensuring all employee files and right to work checks are accurately maintained, whilst ensuring that GDPR and Data Protection guidelines are adhered to
- Maintaining databases such as employee data bases. Making sure that any changes to employee terms of employment are captured and reflected accurately i.e. holiday & absence system
- Working closely with the HR Assistants to produce monthly reports as well as assisting to process invoices and raising PO’s and helping to resolve day to day Payroll enquiries. Liaising directly with the Peoplepoint Payroll team
- Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail and level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to own initiative
- Able to work to challenging deadlines and prioritises work accordingly
- Ability to handle telephone calls and enquiries politely and effectively
- Be aware of current HR issues and legislation changes
- Demonstrate an understanding of the business with the ability to communicate clearly
- Ability to juggle different elements of the role under pressure & re-prioritise at short notice