Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
Working under the CRM Manager the main responsibilities of this role are to implement TOPSHOP TOPMAN strategic CRM initiatives including; lifecycle programmes, customer profiles and segments, driving success through automation and segmentation. Taking these initiatives from initial scope and plan, through to implementation and analysis, testing to ensure high quality of all activity. To develop and maintain key reports on activity performance to better future activity
• Planning and implement TOPSHOP TOPMAN CRM strategy in line with overall brand and digital strategy.
• Reviewing and develop proposition of existing CRM programmes and lifecycle functionality. Continually optimizing all aspects based on learning’s from analysis and tests.
• Launching innovative, best in class CRM programmes for TOPSHOP TOPMAN, to acquire new and retain / reward customers across channels (e.g. Welcome, Reactivation, and Repeat Purchase).
• Utilising data sources to identify new and innovative ways to market to our customer groups across new and existing marketing channels.
• Supporting business goals and drive effective CRM decision-making across brand functions to improve overall customer experience.
• Delivering insight and actionable recommendations in response to a variety of key business projects to impact planning, increase sales and drive customer retention.
• Working with wider digital, trade and brand marketing teams to implement commercially viable and customer centric activity.
• Leading CRM reporting on programmes and overall email performance on a weekly, monthly and ad-hoc basis.
• Using knowledge gained through analysis to inform forecasts, budgets and CRM direction (short/long-term).
• Assisting in BAU email deployment when required.
• Day to day management of 2 CRM assistants.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Can demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
• A proven experience in CRM.
• Experience executing CRM campaigns and leveraging data driven research & analysis to drive strategic direction, best practices and process improvements.
• Experience in fashion / retail / marketing / digital preferable.
• Experience dealing with multiple stakeholders, managing multiple projects and prioritising tasks to meet business and 3rd party deadlines.
• Self-starter who takes ownership for their own projects and tasks with the ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy. Can-do attitude and great initiative.
• Flexible and enjoy working in high pace, fast moving and changing environment.
• Able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas.
• Proficient with Excel.
• Communicative - strong interpersonal skills are required in a role where communication is key.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.