• Retouching a wide variety of fashion and still imagery with an ability to change colours, crop, remove unwanted detail, create shadows and change light direction.
• Creating strong lines of communication with the rest of the retouch and studio team relating to workflow.
• Ensuring colour consistency between image assets and studio samples.
• Meet product image targets and deadlines on a daily basis, with emphasis on quality control.
• Perform quality assurance on all images and ensure that images follow standards expected with regards to lighting, colour, posing, makeup, crops and retouching.
• Receive direction from Senior Retoucher to make amends where required.
• Communicating progress to Senior Retoucher.
• Some experience in with retouching, preferably within the fashion industry.
• Organised with an excellent eye for detail and strong work ethic.
• Capable of working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative.
• If available, a portfolio that demonstrates your current ability to retouch.
• Proficient in Mac OS, Photoshop, Bridge and familiar with Wacom tools.
• Good knowledge of light and photography. Capture One knowledge is a bonus.
• Ability to pick up new processes and software quickly.
THE EXCITING PART
Early finish Fridays during Summer!
25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
Events to support our diverse range of charities