We are looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial user experience leader to take ownership of the customer experience across TOPSHOP TOPMAN. The ideal candidate has impossibly high standards and an unrelenting desire to innovate and improve on the user experience across all customer touch-points. Managing our user experience team, you will collaborate closely with design, editorial, analytics, production, IT, and our leadership team. You will champion user-centric solutions to create amazing digital experiences for our customers, influence our portfolio of projects, and challenge the business to innovate across channels, devices, and platforms.
• Define and drive a user experience roadmap for TOPSHOP TOPMAN.
• Create sketches, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes that translate business objectives and innovation initiatives into user-centric solutions.
• Design user-friendly interactions and journeys for website and native iOS and Android app experiences.
• Present to and take feedback from project teams, senior management, and IT while encouraging collaboration to create best-in-class solutions.
• Drive the user experience for brand campaigns and creative projects, in collaboration with design, editorial, and marketing teams to drive innovate and deliver winning solutions.
• Work alongside a talented digital creative team to make sure usability recommendations and best practices translate in designs; act as a consultant throughout the process.
• Collaborate with Analytics team to lead user testing, research, and analysis.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX/UI problems (e.g. responsive design).
• Approach design both practically and conceptually by putting forward innovative business solutions that go beyond textbook best practices.
• Act as a Product Owner for the customer journey.
• Manage, mentor, and develop a team.
• A minimum of 5 years of experience, preferably working with a global fashion brand or within a tech or creative industry (startup or agency experience also welcome).
• Deep understanding of brand voice, content and design guidelines as well as
a point of view on how typography, colour, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions impact the user experience.
• Experience defining and leading user research.
• Competency with web analytics tools like Google Analytics preferred.
• A proven track record working across mobile-first e-commerce experiences and native applications (iOS and Android).
• High degree of comfort designing for responsive and adaptive online experiences.
• Demonstrable experience enhancing the customer experience for major brand or retailer’s websites and / or native applications, especially consumer-facing and transaction-focused journeys.
• Understanding of product development and agile methodologies.
• Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate with various stakeholders at many different levels within the business.
• Ability to comfortably juggle projects and on going tasks, working to deadlines amidst shifting priorities.
• Experience with user flows, customer journey mapping, people-centric design approach, interaction / micro-interaction design, and information architecture.
• Understanding of HTML, CSS, React JS and React native preferred.
• Fluent in design software and tools including but not limited to Photoshop, InVision, and Sketch.
• Relevant degree level qualification (HCI, computer science, graphic design, interactive design, etc.) or equivalent.
• Strong portfolio to demonstrate experience and abilities.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.