Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world-class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a strong support to the Head of Marketing & Global Marketing & Communications Director, this role requires someone who can demonstrate excellent creative judgement combined with proven marketing experience. This role will be instrumental in ensuring the delivery of the TOPSHOP Marketing Strategy in the UK, US and to our other international markets across franchise, wholesale partnerships and retail.
• Support in developing a strategic, integrated brand & retail marketing programme which continues to build the TOPSHOP brand as a market leader.
• Plan and manage a clear annual marketing strategy, setting KPI’s and objectives and analysing performance against them regularly
• Manage integrated marketing campaigns with key internal stakeholders – PR, online, Creative, Retail Operations to ensure campaign message is consistently delivered with impact to our demographic.
• Manage and develop the Marketing team, driving a high performing team.
• Adapt core market plans for international franchise and wholesale partners including Nordstrom, Zalando and Shangpin.
• Proactively seeking out, developing and managing strong relationships with relevant third party partners for mutually beneficial results.
• A key Marketing contact for the brand teams by attending the various head office meetings communicating all appropriate Marketing plans.
• Responsible for all project budgets, providing Head of Marketing/Marketing Director with a reconciliation budget following all major brand activity.
• Provide insightful marketing analysis - analysing sales figures & customer feedback following principal events and store openings.
• Constantly on the look out for innovating and exciting new opportunities that would add value to the customer experience.
• Proven generalist marketing experience at senior management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
• Strong affinity with fashion.
• Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity.
• Creative flair with the ability to predict forthcoming moods, trends, themes
• Creative thinker with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
• Ability to combine an innovative approach with commerciality.
• A self-starter mind set, with the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
• Strong team player and people manager - able to gain trust, respect and confidence quickly and effectively.
• The proven ability to negotiate and drive performance, liaising at a senior level with confidence and impact.
• Results driven and delivery focused. Enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results, including those achieved through influence on related teams.
• Strong influencing skills at all levels, internally and externally
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.