Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Content Planner you will be responsible for owning and developing the Brand tone of voice guidelines for TOPSHOP TOPMAN whilst working with all content teams to ensure consistency across all channels and message planning across all media touch points.
• Working with the Marketing & Comms Director and Head of Planning & Insight to distil verbal identity for TOPSHOP TOPMAN derived from Brand platforms.
• Developing clear guidelines for brand tone of voice for internal functions and partners.
• Aligning with Digital, Retail, PR, Brand activation to create brand copy appropriate for each channel.
• Developing paid media messaging hierarchy and planning in partnership with the Media Planner.
• Working with creative teams to ensure there is synergy with visual and verbal Brand identity.
• Managing the Co-Ordinator for marketing channels.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth
• Proactive with driving own development
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Experience in liaison with & management of agencies a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & ability to manage upwards.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.