Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join our innovative TOPSHOP TOPMAN Creative Team and are looking for candidates who have proven experience in graphic design. You will work closely with the Senior Creative & Visual Manager, Creative Manager and the rest of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN creative team.
A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN Oxford Circus promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
The role focuses on every printed aspect of graphic design that supports our TOPSHOP TOPMAN Instore Brand Campaigns. We are interested in hearing from candidates an excellent creative eye, a passion for graphic design and innovative visual solutions who have previously established experience within a design role.
• To work with the creative team to create and set the vision for the season
• To work on projects from creative concept through to artwork.
• The role covers briefs for all types of printed material, including: brand building events, marketing campaigns and instore communication materials.
• To seek innovation and inspiration keep TOPSHOP TOPMAN ahead of the field and share findings with the wider team.
• To mentor and develop junior members of the team
• Excellent Mac CC skills
• Excellent artworking skills – Illustrator, Photoshop & in-design
• Good repro, production & print knowledge
• Team player with excellent communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels
• Highly organised, self-motivated, competent and can use own initiative
• Thrives on fast past environment
• Love of fashion
• Relevant degree
• Fashion Retail experience – a plus but not essential
• Minimum 3 years Graphic Design experience
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.