Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Fragrance Buyer (Part Time) on a 12 month FTC to join our innovative Beauty team at TOPSHOP to develop and launch a new fragrance category. We are looking for candidates who have considerable experience in Fragrance
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
• You will be expected to apply your knowledge of the market to develop clever fragrance concepts and launch strategies fit for the brand
• Writing of creative supplier briefs
• Development of the assortment and packaging while maintaining margin expectation
• Working directly with the perfumer / fragrance house to ensure the juice brief is met and internal sign offs are received within timelines.
• Identifying suppliers to develop the packaging and delivery the finished good
• Develop strong working relationships with suppliers and agencies
• Partnering with Merchandising to ensure assortment is considerate of intake and stock management in line with business objectives
• Lead supplier negotiations on price, delivery and terms
• Manage consumer insights if / when needed
• You will be the driving force in the development and implementation of the launch strategy, aligning with cross functional teams to deliver a unique project launch in line with beauty brand strategy and timelines
• Experience in Fragrance product development (min 6 years)
• Be able to demonstrate pro-activity in sourcing new ideas and inspiration.
• Good analytical skills, excellent communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
• Display excellent inter-personal and presentation skills.
• Proven experience of project management
• Strong presentation skills.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.