Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
• Overseeing and managing the production of photography and film requirements for the brand, working closely with the creative, online trading, marketing, press, instore and social teams.
• Overseeing all UK and international shoot production of still and moving image content - both remotely and on set - booking and managing shoot teams, talent and locations as well as all requirements as a key brand representative.
• Management of the editorial shoot calendar, providing weekly email updates to the wider business, plus the creation of clear content plans and yearly reviews, reflecting asset performance and using this to inform future content.
• Managing the overall editorial budget and individual shoot budgets. Budget management also includes rate negotiation, forecasting shoot spends, holding credit cards, additional shoot expenses, invoicing and monthly reviews with finance.
• Creation of clear shoot briefs and schedules, working closely with the creative team.
• Management of post-production, including liaising and briefing retouchers, image selections and asset distribution with relevant stakeholders.
• Creation of relevant editorial stories/brand shoots which are commercially focused, pushing key product areas by working closely with online trading and the wider buying teams.
• Supporting the senior editor and editorial co-ordinator with homepage and feature asset planning.
• Supporting the e-commerce studio with model castings and updating the team on editorial shoot concepts and styling directions to ensure a consistent visual journey across the site.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Over two years’ experience as a senior producer within a fast-paced online fashion business or related agency.
• Excellent project management skills and experience including department budget management and individual shoot budget management.
• Excellent reputation/relationships within the industry.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team player within a busy office environment.
• The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
• Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.