Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a VM Communications Assistant you will be reporting into the Visual Merchandising Operations Coordinator to artwork and produce all in store trend, merchandising and Seasonal set up communication, ensuring that all communications are to the latest Brands’ thinking.
DAY TO DAY
- Collating information and artworking all visual guidelines, including Seasonal Launches, trend and VM updates, Windows, Graphics, Sale/POS launches, TSTM Weekly, Beauty, Trend videos and magazines, all product launches.
- Liaising with Field Visual Merchandisers to ensure all VM information is communicated correctly in the updates and to deadline.
- Liaising with Buying, Design and VM Field Teams to ensure that trends/PODs, styling and merchandising is to the latest brand thinking.
- Liaising with B&M departments to ensure all product information is correct and all new product launches are communicated to stores.
- Supporting the editing of films for presentations, trend/POD overviews and product launches
- Developing guidelines and communication styles.
- Formatting and uploading all Visual information onto Tapp.
- Support Communications Coordinator with seasonal launches.
- Support Communications Coordinator with VM Guidelines for International markets.
- Photograph new store/modernization openings.
- Using the ‘Print Work Tool’ (PWT) system to brief and allocate print communication, ensuring deadlines are achieved.
- Collating and managing all photographs from the Field Visual Merchandisers and creating effective filing systems to allow easy access. Printing/locating these photos as required for projects and presentations.
- Coordinate and artwork weekly communication (TSTM Weekly).
- Coordinate and artwork store photo packs for internal circulation.
- Supporting the Visual Director with presentations and product packs.
- Visual Merchandising experience.
- Competent with using Apple MAC software.
- A good working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Final Cut Pro.
- Good communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong creative flair in artworking & formatting communication
- Trend awareness and Topshop Brand knowledge.
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contacted
You’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.