WHO ARE WE
Whatever your style, a career at Arcadia looks great on you. We’re the UK’s largest privately owned fashion retailer with eight major brands: Burton, Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridge, Topshop, Topman, Wallis, and Outfit. All our brands share the Arcadia values that make them great places to work. We let people be themselves. We're informal while professional. And we mix fun with business. But our brands all have their own distinct flavours, too. Round here, commercial success starts with people – getting stuck in and working together.
Join us and you won’t be here just to make up the numbers. You’ll take on real responsibility from the word ‘go’.
We have a number of exciting new entry-level roles that have arisen within the growing wholesale area of one of our brands. These roles will really impact the success of our wholesale business. Being a key part of the product lifecycle, you will be responsible for supporting the Wholesale team and ensuring orders are developed accurately and quickly. As well providing support for the team this role will give you the opportunity to interface and communicate with a number of integral departments in a Fashion retail head office such as Merchandising, Buying and our Wholesale partners. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to gain a solid foundation of experience within a fast-paced, growing retailer.
• To be a pivotal point of liaison for the wholesale team, building great relationships with the Merchandising and Buying teams
• Arranging Product handover meetings for the wholesale team, organising and preparing both information and samples
• Responsible for the accuracy of product information
• Confirming the correct orders are placed on our in-house systems and ensuring these orders are delivered to our wholesale partners requirements
• Communicating with the Wholesale Buying Admin Assistant to ensure orders have been handed over and all line numbers are correct
• Liaise with the Wholesale and Merchandising teams to manage stock shipping
• Tracking the wholesale stock intake into the distribution centre and providing updates regularly
• Allocating stock to the relevant wholesale partners
• Ensuring tight deadlines are met and the Wholesale team is kept regular updated
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail particularly an eye for accuracy – seeking out things others might miss!
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with an organised and calm approach
• Excellent communication and influencing skills are hugely important to build strong relationships across different teams
• Able to manage own workload and time effectively, juggling tasks and projects
• Pro-active problem solving attitude
• Can comfortably use Excel
THE EXCITING PART
• Generous holiday with holiday trading
• 25% staff discount
• Early finish summer hours
• Access to sample sales
• Regular team and company social events
• Pension scheme
• Company bonus scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan