Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world-class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a fantastic opportunity for the right person!
As the Planning Admin Analyst at TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will be responsible for:
• Providing admin support and reporting to the Planning Analyst.
• Maintaining the branch database.
• Support the Planning Analyst in managing new store and mod store openings for the Planning department, including giving guidelines to Distribution on stock requirements.
• Support the Planning Analyst in managing the seasonal branch sales and space planning process.
• Producing weekly performance reports for Brand Directors.
• Regular ad hoc analysis as required with support from the Planning Analyst.
• Compiling feedback from retail, core merchandising and international teams.
• Going on branch visits and representing the department and reporting back findings to the Planning Manager and Planning Analyst.
• Building relations across the TOPSHOP TOPMAN brand.
Skills / experience required:
• Interest in Fashion Retail
• Have strong numerical and analytical skills
• Have an eye for detail
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Have commercial awareness
• Ability to work at pace
• Be flexible and open to change
• Have the ability to problem solve
• Shows initiative
• Have excellent Excel skills