We are looking for a Digital User Experience Designer to work across TOPSHOP TOPMAN digital platforms. As part of our User Experience team, you will collaborate closely with analytics, design, and project teams to champion user centric solutions to enhance existing and create new digital experiences. The role will work across responsive website and native app experiences.
• Create sketches, wireframes, user journeys and prototypes to define the information architecture and flows to translate business objectives into user-centric solutions.
• Create user-friendly interaction designs for both web and native iOS and Android app experiences.
• Present flows and experiences to project team, senior management and IT, encouraging collaboration to create best-in-class solutions.
• Contribute to the experience of brand campaigns and creative projects in collaboration with design, editorial and marketing teams to deliver innovate, new and relevant experiences.
• Work alongside a talented team of digital designers to make sure all UX recommendations and best practices are translated in design; act as a consultant throughout the process.
• Collaborate with Analytics team to lead user research plans, briefs and analysis.
• Be the voice of UX at all times, driving customer centric recommendations through analytics and user research.
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
• Approach experience design conceptually thinking about the whole experience to create new and creative user-journeys.
• 2+ years within digital User Experience or Usability, preferably working within fashion, retail or a creative industry (startup and agency experience welcome).
• Fluent with design software and wireframing tools (Sketch, InVision, Photoshop).
• Specific experience enhancing and creating new experiences across mobile-first and/or native apps (iOS and Android).
• Experience with responsive design.
• Understanding of product development, user experience disciplines, and agile development methodologies.
• Must be a proactive problem solver and able to multitask across a variety of projects/ products.
• Self-motivated, team spirit and strong communication skills required.
• Able to collaborate with various stakeholders is key.
• Enthusiastic, curious and full of creative ideas and user centric solutions.
• Up to speed with the latest design, app and technology trends in the fashion industry and beyond.
• Passionate about what people really need, and how we can create the right experience to give it to them.
• Understanding of HTML, CSS capabilities is preferable.
• Relevant degree level qualification or the equivalent.
• Portfolio of UX projects.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.