Sample Assistant - Topshop (6 month FTC)
Competitive + Benefits
DAY TO DAY
- Look after stock, help to unpack, check off, and steam morning deliveries; track samples throughout their studio journey.
- Identify and find solutions to issues encountered with product and scanning, including (but not limited to) wrong/no tickets, items that do not exist, wrong location.
- Sort samples by department for stylists across multiple sets.
- Take on the responsibility of important studio admin, working closely with the Studio Assistant.
- Communicate important information between the studio, head office and external studio.
- Take ownership of all stock queries.
- Follow strict company guidelines and vigilantly monitor all stock movement.
- Assist and receive direction from Studio Assistant and Production Coordinator.
- Assist where needed across photography sets throughout the day to help keep the teams running smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure the studio is keep clean and tidy.
- Chase Buying teams for samples while keeping communication open between departments
- Handle incoming queries
- Calmly handle and organise last minute/emergency shoots
- Upkeep and stock checks of owned equipment and styling stock.
- File and store information.
- Create and maintain a process in Excel for managing sample trafficking, including images and inventory status, delivery dates, and other relevant data
- Maintain ownership over the logistics for all samples, from shipment to receipt, problem-solving as necessary with Studio Assistant.
- Maintain positive relationships with business partners such as suppliers
- Administrative work such as maintaining styling wardrobe, supporting team scheduling and stock keeping paperwork.
- Previous fashion/retail sample management or studio experience is a plus
- Ability to learn new software tools quickly
- Ability to multitask in changeable environment
- Works well independently with minimal supervision.
- Position requires strong organizational skills to maintain control of sample merchandise.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage large amounts of data accurately
- Highly organized and process-oriented with experience creating and optimizing process
- Proven track record of working under strict deadlines
- Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to influence others
- A dedicated individual prepared to give 100% to get a job done right
- A trustworthy team player who can integrate with various departments
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to work under pressure and keep to deadlines.
- Strong need to keep things orderly and tidy
- Appreciation of fashion photography and its importance to ecommerce
- Quality focused and good at taking initiative to suggest improvements
- Strong Mac skills, experience Microsoft Excel and Word