Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
• To provide support to the Head of Studio Production.
• To provide support and accurate reports to Retouch Manager.
• Ensuring smooth tracking of Digital Assets through the photography, retouch, video, and product from editorial departments with respect to deadlines, quality and accuracy.
• Assist Studio Production and Photography Managers in planning a daily studio schedule to meet studio and upload capacity.
• To check existing Digital Assets and make available for publication or assess for re-shoot.
• To manage all priority items as Digital Assets through inbound to outbound and updating partners on progress and committing to timelines
• Communicate workflow statuses and concerns to Retouch, Studio Production and VM.
• To contribute to daily stand-up and update on intake, carryover, priority and on-set totals
• Track studio totals in all departments to feed into schedule, costs analysis and studio performance
• Act as line of communication to VM team on image quality, daily production, QA concerns and Asset management
• Maintain tracking of Digital Assets and innovate workflow
• Brief Studio team in weekly Production update on performance
• Work with Retouch to manage daily expectation and feedback to Production on any daily impact/carryover
• Provide clear one channel communication out from studio to all internal customers
• Update missing image report
• Check file naming of Third party imagery ensuring these meet the correct guidelines and feedback if need amending then process to retouch manager.
• Create lists of Carryover from the daily photography sheet and make sure this is accurately reported back to the Visual merchandise team and Production Manager.
• Checking daily lists to feedback to the Visual merchandise and Photostudio teams Assets previously shot from sample.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work as part of a team.
• Capable of working under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Organised with an excellent eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
• Good organization and administrative skills.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative
• In depth understanding of Retouch process
• Ability to innovate workflow
• Basic knowledge of studio lighting
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.