WHO WE ARE
Our Global Vision is to be the leading brand for all fashion-conscious Women & Men. To be pace-setting, distinctive & confident we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion, with authority
This is a true generalist role working with the head office functions of TOPSHOP TOPMAN. The role will provide complete generalist and administrative support to the TOPSHOP TOPMAN HR team and will act as the first point of contact for all employee queries. You will be a credible face for the head office HR team, interacting on a day to day basis with internal stakeholders within TSTM around all people issues. The Senior HR Assistant will support and mentor two HR Administrators.
DAY TO DAY
- The Senior HR Assistant will work alongside the HR Admin’s to ensure that all new starter documentation is sent out in a timely and accurate manner. This includes: - Offer emails and contracts, first day correspondence and IT systems set up. The Senior HR Assistant is responsible for checking the HR Admin’s work and will liaise with internal stakeholders regarding their new starter and their on-boarding experience.
- Accurately sets up new starters for their allocated departments on the payroll and benefit systems and manages any changes to employee T&C’s in with the monthly payroll cut-off.
- Supports HR Admin’s with any monthly payroll queries and mitigates any payroll errors that may occur. The Senior HR Assistant will liaise with the Senior HR Manager for Payroll and Senior Payroll Specialists to work through any outstanding payroll issues or concerns.
- The Senior HR Assistant is the first point of contact for all queries relating to benefits, payroll and HR policies and procedures for their allocated departments.
- Supports the head office and retail HR teams with notetaking for Investigations, Disciplinary and Grievances.
- The Senior HR Assistant will be responsible for liaising with payroll to ensure the accurate processing of Company Sick Pay and will flag to employees when they have transferred on to Statutory Sick Pay only.
- Proven HR Assistant experience, preferably in a fast paced, creative environment.
- Previous experience of mentoring and supporting their peers.
- Ability to build strong, credible relationships quickly, and to be trusted at all levels.
- Excellent communication with the ability to manage up where appropriate. The successful candidate will be communicating with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
- High attention to detail and quick at identifying priorities.
- Enthusiasm for TOPSHOP TOPMAN as a Brand, and a keen understanding of the needs of the Brand population.
- Strong organisation and planning skills.
- Self-starter, resourceful & able to find and propose own solutions.
- Resilience – ability to juggle different elements of the role under pressure & re-prioritise at short notice.
- PC literate (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), ability to work with complex spreadsheets.
- 25% staff discount across all brands within the group
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- Early finish summer hours
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Access to regular sample sales