Our global vision is to be the world’s fashion authority and the leading brand for all fashion conscious men and women. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
This role requires you to work with the Art Director and wider on set ecommerce team, to translate the brand vision and creative direction for TOPSHOP TOPMAN online.
TOPSHOP TOPMAN studio is a positive, inspiring and fun place to work, where we have high quality standards and maintain a team spirit and can do attitude.
This role will be primarily on set working with a stylist, photographer, make up and art director. Must be able to research and interpret seasonal hair trends, in a ways that translate to online.
• Have a full understanding of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN customer and target audience.
• Create on trend styles based on the TOPSHOP TOPMAN personas.
• Produce a high standard of hair styling that is in line with visual references provided from the creative director and in line with seasonal trends.
• Responsible for at least two models on a daily basis, this will flex depending on business and creative demands.
• Ensure freelance teams have a strong understanding of the brand creative guidelines.
• Work creative changes into sensible time slots, to maximize on quality and productivity for the day.
• Work with the art director and stylists to translate the TOPSHOP TOPMAN personas to the models.
• The ability to produce moodboards as required for seasonal guides.
• Understand and implement daily tasks as needed.
• Professional presence and a sense of team spirit and an upbeat nature
• Maintain and cleaning equipment and products.
• An ability to translate a brief to a high standard within a tight deadline
• Previous experience as a hair stylist from a fashion background
• Studio hair styling experience desirable
• Any previous make up experience please state on application
• Previous ecom retail experience would be an advantage
• Please include a link to your portfolio or some recent examples of your work along with your application.
• Early finish Fridays during Summer!
• 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
• Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
• Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
• Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
• Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
• Events to support our diverse range of charities