TOPSHOP TOPMAN is constantly evolving. Our passionate teams and their commitment to keeping us at the cutting-edge of high-street retail make this a fast-paced and challenging place to work. It’s also hugely rewarding. There are so many opportunities to grow professionally, learn new things, build connections - and make a big impact.
As a Visual Manager you will work with some of the most exciting, cutting edge product on the high street. You will lead and inspire your
team to deliver the TSTM visual proposition to our customers. You will need to understand the Brands’ vision and be able to interpret this
to appeal to your market. One of your key challenges is to strike a balance between maximising sales whilst maintaining the Topshop/Topman Brand integrity. Building strong relationships with all the senior managers in store is vital in being able to work
This role is working across menswear and womenswear. You will optimise and showcase the product throughout the store with particular
focus on mannequins, outfit builds, windows and key promotional areas. You will epitomise the Brands by living the values, being a great
‘Fashion Role Model’ and setting an example to the rest of the store teams when it comes to delivering great service. You will work closely
with the Field Visual and Creative teams to ensure that you have up to the minute knowledge of the Brands.
People are at the heart of everything we do so no matter what your area of responsibility, leading and growing engaged, high performing
teams will be what you thrive on.
• You manage your team to deliver excellent visual merchandising and creative consistently throughout the store
• You challenge layout and use of fixtures to create an exciting store environment
• You will act as a Duty Manager when required, ensuring the store and team expectations are delivered. This includes providing adequate training and coaching to Deputy Managers who may take on this responsibility
• You have an awareness of competitor and market activity both in local area and on a global scale, and use this knowledge to challenge the visual merchandising offer in store
• You challenge and encourage your team to support the Store Service Strategy
TOPSHOP TOPMAN isn't just an exciting place to work; you also get some great benefits for being part of the team. We offer great staff discount across all the Arcadia brands, which includes a discounted clothing allowance so you can stay up to date with the current trends. On top of that, you'll be enrolled into our company pension scheme, and be able to grow with support from our amazing development offer.