Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an Insight Coordinator the main purpose of your role is to support the Insight Manager by being the team unit that act as the guardians of all research and insight initiatives and deliver recommendations for additional revenue driving marketing opportunities.
• Working closely with Marketing & Brand Communication teams to understand and support the business goals.
• Supporting the Insight Manager in any administration around conducting any market and customer-based research (both quantitative and qualitative methodology), competitor analysis, customer insight and marketing analysis.
• Helping in collation of bringing together data from primary research, customer database systems and other data intelligence systems to provide timely and accurate market and customer information which will then help Insight Manager strategies and inform Marketing Communication.
• Supporting in the preparation of presentations of findings and recommendations and help the Insight Manager in co-ordination of reports as agreed using market intelligence to bring the key actionable insights to life.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth
• Proactive with driving own development
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
• Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
• Proven experience in working with data, strong data analysis and interpretation skills preferably within an insight function.
• Good communicational skills and written skills.
• The ability to explain analytical work in a logical way, verbally and written, to provide insight and recommendations to a non-analytical audience.
• 1-2 years+ client and/or agency analysis role utilising statistical analysis to drive business benefit with proven returns.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent, preferably in a business, economics or statistical discipline.
• Results driven and able to work to tight deadlines.
• Advanced in MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.