As a Branch Merchandising Analyst you will play a huge part in our vision for Topshop/Topman Oxford Circus to be "The World’s Greatest Store”. In your role you are responsible for managing the stock levels of the store each week. You will provide key commercial information and work with specialist functions and Head Office departments to ensure that you have the right volumes of the best product at the right time.
This role is based in the Global Flagship Store on Oxford Street
We currently have an opportunity on our Branch Merchandising department for a Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant for UK Retail.
You will be focused on supporting the Assistant Branch Merchandisers (ABM) and being responsible for your own number of stores to potentialise sales. The role provides a broad variety of responsibilities as you will be analysing weekly reports, branch profiling and feeding back your finding to the ABM’s and Branch Merchandiser. This will see you building relationships with stores through visits and contact via email and phone calls, supporting the team with visit packs, reporting and other admin duties. Working alongside the wider core merchandising teams is also a key element to the role to gather information for UK Retail and influence stock packages.
• Providing admin support and reporting for the Assistant Branch Merchandisers (ABM)
• Support the team in the weekly production of Branch Merchandising Update, weekly reporting and general admin tasks
• Using reports to potentialise branch performance e.g. Branch Profiling and feeding back findings to ABM and store
• Contacting stores on a regular basis to understand trading patterns, both store and customer profiles.
• Undertake analysis on own stores to enable us to potentialise trade and stocks
• Provide stores with reporting and product information to support their trade
• Carrying out ad hoc analysis on groups of stores under direction of ABM
• Support ABM with new store picks and systems administration
Skills and Experience Required
• Previous Merchandising experience required
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and work with changing deadline
• Substantial experience and a passion for analytics with excellent computer skills, in particular Excel
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Good communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently at all levels
• A good eye for detail
• Experience within an analytical role or relevant degree would be preferable
• Experience of analysing commercial reporting or trading in a store would be preferable
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.