Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• Have a strong understanding of current and upcoming trends and how they relate to the Topshop
customer. Experience in adapting these trends for ecommerce to engage customers.
• An expert understanding of the Topshop Brand Guide and able to interpret the guide to maximise the
impact of the product for our customer. This will include how Topshop can continue to raise the bar
across its digital content.
• Primary role styling OnModel categories and where the business needs it support with OffModel, on
an adhoc basis, determined by Art Director and Studio Production Manager.
• Be able to meet daily target expectations whilst also meeting/exceeding visual standards set out in
• Being aware of product prioritisation on set in line with business requirements. Ensure assertive
decisions are taken to deliver required output.
• Escalate any issues to studio management, that may hinder the studio delivering to internal, or external
customer. Offer suggestions to studio management on how these issues may be rectified, looking to
offer the solution, not only the problem.
• Act as a guardian for the brand and utilise knowledge to support freelance team members.
• May be required to fill in for Art Director and lead daily standup on adhoc basis
• Responsible for sending out daily image review on rotation with other stylists.
• Take responsibility on set for any priority items that need to be shot and ensure, if no brief is given, you
work to understand the end use of the image as best you can.
• Able to work with ambiguity at times and use experience to make educated decisions, in a fast paced
• Monitor the styling wardrobe and ensure it is refreshed with New In product (clothing and footwear)
to keep styling selection fresh.
• Maintain a creative styling edge over and awareness of competitors for ecommerce and campaign.
• Support with model castings where required.
• Act as a line of communication to Art Director and other studio management, feeding back on any daily
• Be a team player, nurture relationships with studio team to ensure a positive working environment. Act
as a role model within the studio team and be able to work with autonomy outside of the studio with
• Some management/mentoring responsibilities may be required.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work as part of a team.
• Strong Fashion knowledge and background in a commercial Styling or Photography environment.
• Organised with an excellent eye for detail.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with
• Good organization and administrative skills.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative.
• Desire to enhance the brand through bar raising imagery.
• Be able to rapidly adapt to change in studio or individual priorities
• Display a professional and positive outlook at all times.
• Ability to stay calm in a fast paced environment
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.