Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Copywriter the main purpose of your role is to support the Content Planner with Brand tone of voice guidelines and bespoke copywriting for marketing channels.
• Develop relationships with internal functions (Retail, Marketing, and PR).
• Respond to internal copywriting briefs.
• Ensure consistency and global market nuances.
• Where appropriate work with translation agencies.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Experience in liaison with & management of agencies a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & ability to manage upwards.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.