Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Media Planning Co-Ordinator the main purpose of your role will be to help support the Media Planner in the development of effective integrated media plans. You will assist to interrogate and interpret briefs to understand both Brand and market challenges, to propose custom media and communications strategies and ensure a route to delivery.
The role is diverse and requires the ability to multi-task, effectively communicate, and an ability to continuously self-educate in the dynamic marketing space. This requires an understanding of general marketing principles as well as business acumen to support understanding of both Brands and the marketing space within which they operate.
• Supporting the Media Planner in Co-Ordination of brief responses, cross-media strategies and media plans.
• Collaborating closely with multiple marketing channel specialists to ensure optimal use of each marketing channel.
• Working with the Media Planner in liaising with media owners and any external agency partners.
• Ensuring consistent communication during the planning period and ensure the Media Planner has visibility of each step within the process.
• Supporting the Media Planner in development of presentations of media plan proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns with full justification of channel to be used.
• Communicating with internal Insight team to collate market and customer insight to support and justify media laydown.
• Appreciation of understanding of multi-channel marketing, ensure digital is fully embedded in all initiatives.
• Possession of excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge
• Ability to build strong relationships with key business areas
• Demonstrating the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals
• Proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.