Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Global Marketing Operations Manager you will be a strong support to the Senior International Marketing Manager & Global Head of Brand Activation this role must be able to demonstrate good creative judgement with solid marketing experience.
Responsible for managing the operation of International Brand & Retail Marketing throughout our Franchise partner network and driving projects forward to execution with focus on key GOLD markets in particular and a more general support and operational role in communication & distribution of guidelines for Brand Campaigns and initiatives to all other partners.
This role will play a pivotal role in ensuring the marketing strategies for both Brands are delivered across our network globally.
• Communicating & distributing of all relevant Brand guidelines to network of franchise partners globally with exception of Canada.
• Adapting campaigns across the specified franchise markets within remit, managing the expectations of stakeholders and working with franchise partner teams in assessing localised needs to ensure that output is controlled and delivered in a way which contributes to brand integrity.
• Supporting expansion campaigns in execution of new store launches and drive interest and passion for both Brands ensuring a competitive and creative edge to all marketing and events activity.
• Working closely with respective franchise partners in ensuring their contractual budget is invested to most effective output to fulfil both Brand objectives in market.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
• Experience of developing a Brand internationally whilst maintaining brand integrity and ensuring consistency with the domestic (UK) market.
• A confident communicator with the ability to liaise comfortably at all levels.
• Combine a creative, innovative approach with commercial ideas.
• A self-starter - With the ability to work under minimal supervision and guidance.
• A strong team player with experience of building strong trusting and credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners quickly.
• Ability to drive change and create a collaborative working relationships both internally with International trading teams and externally with all relevant partners.
• Delivery focused with the enthusiasm, energy and determination to achieve results.
• Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.