Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
• To provide support to head of studio production.
• Schedule full time & freelance talent for on model and still life shoots.
• Generate and send out ecom call sheets.
• Update studio shoot team schedule with clear information on forthcoming shoots and teams.
• Point of contact for all shoot team’s for sickness and cancelations.
• Support Production Manager with financial forecasting and planning for editorial and feature shoot planning.
• Supporting production manager to ensure all deadlines are met.
• Ensuring all photography equipment needed for daily shoots are ordered and planned, within the studio budget.
• Assist production manager on regular castings.
• Build and manage model library & talent rota.
• Work closely with production co-ordinator throughout day to manage daily expectation and feedback on any daily impact/carryover.
• Brief Art director on all urgent info from VM or Head office.
• To ensure all FT staff have scheduled tasks for off-set times, liaising with line managers.
• Work closely with online VM team, allocating stock for daily ecom shoots.
• Manage freelance stock team.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work as part of a team.
• Capable of working under pressure and in a fast paced environment.
• Organised with an excellent eye for detail.
• Pro-active and able to show initiative.
• Excel proficiency and PC/Mac literate.
• Excellent personal relationship building ability.
• Ability to deliver feedback to individuals and teams.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.