Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
TOPMAN HQ is unrivalled for talent. It’s fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Joining our Digital team you will help shape the future of the most directional brand on the high-street.
This role will work with the senior digital management team in developing & implementing the international online trading strategy to maximise sales and profitability. Managing all owned International sites (USA/EU/FR/DE & ROW) both desktop and mobile sites.
• Plan, develop and deliver the INTERNATIONAL ecommerce strategy
• Producing an Online sales plan by market
• Own the online INTERNATIONAL retail calendar (Key market promotions and events)
• Responsible for increasing INTERNATIONAL conversion and revenue
• Develop a successful trading plan for all INTERNATIONAL areas with a focus on the Brands key markets USA, GERMANY & IRELAND. Ensuring promotional campaigns are in line with market trends.
• Responsible for Developing and executing a promotional strategy (deals/offers/price points)
• Responsible for the INTERNATIONAL customer journey, user experience and navigation
• Identifying product opportunities & analysing shopping trends and behaviour
• Working with the Marketing, CRM and Acquisition teams to drive site awareness and sales performance
• Responsible for the retention of established customer base & recruitment of new customers
• Defines and communicates a clear vision of the future, which translates into goals and targets
• Reporting on sales, key metrics and promotions in daily, weekly and monthly trade meetings
• Using website analytics to monitor KPI’s and make recommendations for improvement
• Quickly analyses trading patterns with sufficient level of detail to ensure appropriate action is taken
• Identifies promotional / marketing opportunities for International Online and evaluates the traffic, stock and sales implications of the proposed activity.
• Works with Senior Trading Manager and Head of Online Trading on top level strategy
• Leads international strategies and guides team
• Liaises with the Core Merchandising teams to potentialise International Online performance
• Provides accurate International seasonal, department and weekly forecasts
• Provides accurate DC forecasts to minimise costs
• Displays an in-depth, customer-focused knowledge of international online market
• Acts in pivotal role for teams and internal functions to co-ordinate projects and provide two-way communication.
• Builds and maintains a strong and varied network of contacts especially (Merchandising teams and across Brand Ecommerce functions).
• Market and Customer Focus – a good understanding of Online competition and the Online customer.
• Coordinates across ecommerce functions to deliver and implement strategy
• Develops a high performing team who are able to react to trade at pace
• Provides positive leadership supporting Brand & Ecommerce strategy
• Develops the team’s skills
• Motivates and inspires team, giving recognition and praise
• Pre-empts the need for, and manages change, supporting the team throughout the process
• Strong process and project management skills
• Strategic Awareness & Thinking – Able to initiate new strategic direction for Online and realise the objectives. Develops new ideas, considers potential outcomes and develops action plans.
• Manages Change – Supportive of the need to constantly update / change and move the website forward. Working at pace to deliver required changes and make tangible differences. Initiates change.
• Results Focused – Able to prioritise initiatives based on impact to the business.
• Problem Solving – Able to gather all information and identify problems quickly, using creativity to propose actionable solutions.
• Persuasion & Influence – Able to present facts, opinions and proposals persuasively to colleagues, Senior Management, and Merchandising teams.
• Team Leadership – Provides clear business goals for the team, supporting and developing skills base. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manage poor performance effectively.
• Trading Mentality – Able to work at pace, challenge and drive results, and track record of success.
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday
• 25% discount across all Arcadia brands
• Stakeholder pension Scheme
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Flexible reward package...and much more!
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.