An opportunity has arisen within TOPSHOP TOPMAN Head Office for a Finance Analyst to support the Buying & Merchandising and Digital Finance teams across both Topshop and Topman.
Topshop is a global fashion and beauty destination that connects women with the new and the next in style and culture. Topman not only drives trends, we’ve changed the way men shop. We earn our sartorial stripes by creating brilliant, affordable and authoritative men’s fashion focused around fit, detail and fabric.
This role provides key financial support to the B&M Finance Managers and Digital Finance Manager for TOPSHOP & TOPMAN through regular and ad hoc analytical work, providing an excellent opportunity to develop commercial skills in a challenging and fast paced environment. In particular, the scope of the role will focus on weekly and monthly reporting, with the aim to help improve consistency and accuracy across all channels.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract role, ideal for a part qualified or exam qualified CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
• Preparation of monthly reporting for Group submission
• Support the B&M Finance teams in preparation and improvement management accounts schedules
• Streamline TOPSHOP TOPMAN reporting to streamline & improve efficiency
• Margin and supplier analysis for TSTM
• Global analysis for main markets (UK, USA, Europe) on all elements of margin, intake, pricing, markdown etc.
• Stock analysis in understanding performance across markets
• Qualified / Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
• Microsoft Excel to a high standard
• Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
• Confident self-starter
• Team player
• Ability to work to tight and flexible deadlines
• Attention to detail and accuracy
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.