WHO ARE WE
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
Reporting into the Layout Planning Manager, the Layout Planning Assistant supports to ensure all linear briefs for new and modernised Nordstrom stores are met by creating commercial, forward thinking store layouts. They are responsible for managing the fixture allocation for new openings and communicating all aspects of the design programme to the partner and wider teams.
DAY TO DAY
- Heading up all Nordstrom new store and modification projects
- Presenting proposed store plans to the Partner and US field visual team, collating comments and feedback to the Store Designer.
- Creating store layouts by planning fixture and mannequins arrangements onto scaled plans using ‘Vector’ works. Use these to ensure we meet the planned linear required for the store to hit their sales targets and help come up with strategic solutions with the US merchandising department if they cannot be met.
- Working closely with the Procurement team to ensure all equipment is delivered within budget and on time, ensuring any snagging is rectified.
- Pull together presentation boards for CER sign off meetings
- Demonstrating a balanced view, focusing on both Brands to maintain their individual strategies & Brand integrity.
- Allocating and costing for small scale rollouts, including fixtures and seasonal paint updates.
- Raise and process all supplier Purchase Orders for the department, managing sign off of costs & approval paper work
- Prepare / support approval process of all Dept CER’s.
- Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
- General admin duties
- Proactive with driving own development.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
- Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
- Demonstrating the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
- Past experience in Layout Planning.
- Commercial awareness and knowledge of the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brand.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills, including minute taking.
- Confidence to interact at all levels.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Good Microsoft Excel and Word skills. Experience with Vector works useful but not necessary.
- Capable of working well within a team.
- Self-motivated and able to learn quickly and use initiative.
- Able to multi-task and have an eye for detail.
THE EXCITING PART
- Early finish Fridays during Summer!
- 25% discount across all our fab 8 brands to shop until you drop
- Stunning London offices with a restaurant, bar and beauty salon to always look and feel your best
- Regular sample sales to refresh your wardrobe at fractional prices
- Fun, inspiring and ambitious colleagues pushing the boundaries across the whole business
- Regular competitions to win amazing prizes
- Events to support our diverse range of charities