Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
The Social Media Co-Ordinator will be responsible for the everyday planning and building of all social media paid advertising across the main channels (Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest etc.). This role will support the wider team on ad-hoc projects, reporting and analysis. The Coordinator will work closely with the Social Media Manager to develop the existing paid media strategy and any upcoming plans and projects.
Understanding the ad servings on the different channels available and experience in building ads, particularly in Facebook’s Power Editor, and understanding how best to get results for both DR and Brand Awareness is a must for this role.
• Advert and campaign planning across all paid social channels.
• Campaign building and asset briefing across all paid social channels.
• Reporting weekly, monthly and on a campaign basis for all paid channels. As well as supporting and leading the team in the organic channel reporting.
• Supporting the other social media team members in the day-to-day running of the organic accounts.
• Attending all editorial and planning sessions to feed in social requirements and ideas.
• Delivery of large-scale campaign plans along-side forecasted results for both the Social Media Manager and Heads of Department.
• Assisting in forecasting for quarterly and ad-hoc budget requests.
• Working along-side the brand marketing team to support paid opportunities for driving in-store traffic and larger brand campaigns.
• Overseeing some aspects of the Social Media Assistant roles.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Can demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
• Minimum 1 year experience within a paid social media role, either in-house or agency
• Must have hands on experience building adverts on social channels and understand the different ad types available to each channel
• Enthusiasm for social media advertising and how it can support the different objectives within the company
• An understanding of different attribution models (e.g. pixel, last click) as well as how these can be applied and can affect results
• Analytical approach to viewing results from campaigns and understanding how to deliver these to the wider business
• Strong planning and organisational skills with a keen eye for detail and trends
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.