Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As an Online Trade Assistant working for TOPSHOP TOPMAN you will support the digital merchandising team and ensure that we maximize sales potential to the full. A role at TOPSHOP TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging, innovative working environment.
• Attending weekly meetings to update the brand on department performance for the previous week.
• Maintaining department stock and cover in order to potentialise sales.
• Reviewing best sellers by department on a daily basis and building in replenishment if required.
• Carrying out ad hoc analysis to support both the Online and Core Merchandising functions e.g. specific product analysis, sizing or colour analysis, promotional analysis.
• Reviewing slow sellers and removing out of stock lines from the website.
• Sending online sales to the Core Merchandising teams in order for teams to build stock.
• Managing stock levels for features and promotions.
• Producing weekly sales reports for Online.
• Maintaining relationships with the core Merchandising teams.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Can demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
• Have sound commercial and numerical skills including the ability to communicate clearly in a pressured environment.
• Preferably have a fashion related, business or numerical degree.
• Be motivated by an ambition to develop a career in merchandising in an Online environment.
• Strong excel skills.
• Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.