Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an opportunity on our Branch Merchandising department for a Branch Merchandise Admin Assistant for UK Retail.
You will be focused on supporting the Assistant Branch Merchandisers (ABM) and being responsible for your own number of stores to potentialise sales. The role provides a broad variety of responsibilities as you will be analysing weekly reports, branch profiling and feeding back your finding to the ABM’s and Branch Merchandiser. This will see you building relationships with stores through visits and contact via email and phone calls, supporting the team with visit packs, reporting and other admin duties. Working alongside the wider core merchandising teams is also a key element to the role to gather information for UK Retail and influence stock packages.
• Providing admin support and reporting for the Assistant Branch Merchandisers (ABM)
• Support the team in the weekly production of Branch Merchandising Update, weekly reporting and general admin tasks
• Using reports to potentialise branch performance e.g. Branch Profiling and feeding back findings to ABM and store
• Contacting stores on a regular basis to understand trading patterns, both store and customer profiles.
• Undertake analysis on own stores to enable us to potentialise trade and stocks
• Provide stores with reporting and product information to support their trade
• Carrying out ad hoc analysis on groups of stores under direction of ABM
• Support ABM with new store picks and systems administration
Skills and Experience Required
• Previous Merchandising experience required
• Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and work with changing deadline
• Substantial experience and a passion for analytics with excellent computer skills, in particular Excel
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Good communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently at all levels
• A good eye for detail
• Experience within an analytical role or relevant degree would be preferable
• Experience of analysing commercial reporting or trading in a store would be preferable
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.