Our Oxford Circus Flagship store really is a 'one - off'. Our customers travel from all over the World to get a glimpse of what's going on behind the doors of our unique and iconic store. The store trades off 5 floors and total's 95,000 square foot of selling space, making it the largest store in the business! It receives 100's of new lines every week, so there is always something new and exciting to see. The pace is like no other and the atmosphere is unreal, keeping our customers coming back for more.
Our Team Trainers are responsible for coaching and developing the teams on the shop floor; from sales advisor level, right through to our team leaders. They are able to utilise internal tools and create innovative ways of working whenever there is a need relating to people in store. Team trainers work closely with managers to enhance the teams experience, provide development & growth opportunities as well as ensuring our people have the tools to do their job from day one. They inspire the team through a positive presence on the floor, leading by example, and ensuring the team have the opportunity to reach their full potential. Team Trainers are our champions for development.
The role is approximately 80% based on the shop floor with the teams. The remaining proportion involves training delivery to groups – including induction and customer service workshops. The role sits alongside 3 other team trainers & a coordinator, all of whom form part of our in-store L&D team.
The successful candidate will receive training & support in order to enhance Learning & Development Skills, particularly in relation to design facilitation and delivery.
This is a great opportunity for somebody who has team leader experience in retail, and a passion for developing others!
• You must have experience in a retail environment at team leader level
• You must have some experience in training and developing others
• You will have strong communication skills and can influence & motivate the team to work in a fast paced environment.
• You are aware of what the competition are doing in relation to people, providing feedback and relevant suggestions to the Management team.
• You see service as your number one KPI and understand how internal service links to giving great customer service.
• You demonstrate passion and commitment towards your own development and inspire the team to do the same.
• You are able to respond to feedback in a positive and professional way and support team members to do the same.
• You demonstrate an ability to react quickly to changing situations and deliver at pace.
• You effectively influence the management team around people priorities, gaining buy in to planned initiatives.
Please visit our 'Benefits' section for all the perks for working at TOPSHOP TOPMAN.