Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Co-ordinator in the Influencer Marketing team the main purpose of your role is to support the Head of Influencer Marketing to deliver ‘best in class’ influencer programmes for TOPSHOP TOPMAN that integrate into the overall media strategy (owned, earnt & paid channels).
• Maintaining relevant databases of influencers at all levels (VIP/brand ambassador, (micro) influencer, VIC and affiliates).
• Supporting the Head of Influencer Marketing with liaising with media planning, PR, brand activation, digital and personal shopping leads.
• Being a day to day point of contact in management of ongoing talent relationships.
• Supporting the ongoing measurement of effectiveness of influencer relationships.
• Contributing relevant ideas which support business growth.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Experience in liaison with & management of agencies a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & ability to manage upwards.
• The ability to build strong relationships with key business areas.
• Able to demonstrate the ability to stay positive under pressure and stay focused on goals.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.