Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Media Planner the main purpose of your role will support the development of effective integrated media plans with the Campaign Manager & Global Head of Planning & Insight. It is essential for this role to interrogate and interpret briefs to understand both Brand and market challenges, to propose custom media and communications strategies and ensure a route to delivery.
The role is diverse and requires the ability to multi-task, effectively communicate, and an ability to continuously self-educate in the dynamic marketing space. This requires an understanding of general marketing principles as well as business acumen to support understanding of both Brands and the marketing space within which they operate.
• Supporting in development of one integrated cross-channel strategy and media laydown
• Coordinating brief responses, cross-media strategies and media plans.
• Collaborating closely with multiple marketing channel specialists to ensure optimal use of each marketing channel.
• Liaising with media owners and any external agency partners.
• Maintaining a high level of working and strategic knowledge across all channels and how they can integrate.
• Thought leadership, putting forward new topics of interest.
• Ensuring consistent communication during the planning period and ensure the Campaign Manager has visibility of each step within the process.
• Creating and presenting media plan proposals, including timings and cost breakdowns with full justification of channel to be used.
• Communicating with internal Insight team to collate market and customer insight to support and justify media laydown.
• Working with the relevant teams to define custom measurement frameworks and PCA templates
• Strong understanding of multi-channel marketing, ensure digital is fully embedded in all initiatives.
• Possession of excellent written, oral and presentation skills
• Strong understanding of project management.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth
• Proactive with driving own development
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
• Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
• Proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment.
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.