Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Marketing Project Manager the main purpose of your role is to support the Head of Brand Activation to manage and deliver key projects from planning stage through to execution.
• Contributing to idea generation to ensure Brand activations remain credible and leading edge.
• Managing and communicating with internal and external parties (e.g. suppliers, Brand partners) to ensure all elements of the projects are aligned and on timeline.
• Owning and driving key project meetings e.g. cross-functional status meetings.
• Ongoing monitoring of campaigns to measure that KPIs are being met.
• Problem solving and escalating any key issues to the Global Head of Brand Activation.
• Stakeholder management and sign off.
• Budget and critical path management.
• Campaign evaluations in partnership with marketing insight/analytics team.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
• Experience in setting clear departmental targets and goals.
• Proven marketing experience at management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
• The ability to manage upward stakeholders, downward & laterally.
• Proven Project Management skills showcasing organized & skilled management of multiple small & large scale projects.
• Excellent ability to interpret figures and actively use data to make commercial decisions.
• The ability to take full ownership of key areas of responsibility – both project led, ongoing key areas and of direct reports responsibilities.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.