Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
A role at TOPMAN promises a fast paced, challenging and innovative working environment. As the Territory Product Assistant you will be a crucial support to the Product Manager ensuring you are supporting in providing actionable product insight to the global buying teams. You will develop to be the a territory product expert for your territory and the key interface between the global buying teams and our International partner.
• Organising pull outs (from Global department teams) for Partner visits
• Tracking and managing arrivals of exclusive ranges for Partners
• Preparing for Partner meetings
• Pulling together Best and Worst template for Partners across all departments
• Updating Buying calendar for Territory/ Markets
• Collating department line list for Partners and receive product performance information from Partners to build reports
• Attending Partner meetings, taking notes and actions
• Preparing for Partner visits
• Pulling photo library information together to share with Partner
Deputising for Product Manager:
• Being responsible for day-to-day Partner management
• Managing and aligning the Range to customer profile, competitor shops etc.
What experience you’ll have:
• Previous Buying experience (preferred)
• Good time management and prioritising skills
• Flexible approach to working
• Highly organised and accurate
• High attention to detail
• Good understanding of the Buying role
• Ability to work at pace
• Strong eye for products
• Good communicator
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
• Passion for fashion and global markets
• Good understanding and appreciation of global market-trend, customer needs, cultural differences etc.
• Being a Brand ambassador
• Pro-active nature and ability to use initiative
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.