Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Retail Graphic Designer to join our innovative TOPSHOP Creative Projects team. We are looking for candidates who have experience in graphic design preferably with some Retail experience.
As a Retail Junior Graphic Designer at TOPSHOP you will report to the Lead Designer working on the part of the Creative Projects Team that focuses on graphic design for our retail environment. You will work closely with our VM Team and our Visual Director.
A role at TOPSHOP promises a fast paced and challenging working environment. The key to our success is our people, and becoming part of this inspiring team will be a really fantastic opportunity for the right person!
The role focuses on every printed aspect of graphic design in our Retail environment including: new store opening materials; UK & International, in-store graphics, POS and Sale graphic packages, seasonal store updates and printed window schemes.
The role is artwork heavy, it also includes translating a design and artworking it into various sizes and formats for bespoke shop fits plus creating visuals to show how these should look in situ.
We are interested in hearing from candidates with an excellent creative eye, a passion for graphic design and innovative visual solutions who have previously experience within a design role.
• The chosen candidate will report in the Lead Retail Designer and work closely with our visual / retail team.
• They will take projects from brief to final artwork
• They will work independently on projects but with the support of the rest of the team.
• To help maintain consistency and developing the visual language of Topshop across printed materials.
• To work with the other teams within the brand to ensure consistency in the way that it is portrayed.
• Excellent Mac CC skills
• Excellent artworking skills
• Good repro, production & print knowledge
• Team player with excellent communication skills – ability to liaise at all levels
• Highly organised, self motivated, competent and can use own initiative
• Thrives on fast past environment
• Love of fashion
• Fashion Retail experience – a plus but not essential
• Proven Graphic Design experience – 1 to2 year
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.