Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Marketing Co-Ordinator within the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brand Activation team you will help to deliver the annual marketing plan, by coordinating and implementing the below and provide continued support to the respective Marketing Project Manager.
• Working closely with & supporting the Marketing Project Manager and Senior Marketing team in the conception, development and implementation of the annual marketing plan and allocated projects for the current year.
• Developing strong relationships and maintain continuous dialogue with many cross functional teams including but not limited to PR, Digital, Creative, Retail, Personal Shopping and Buyers to ensure they are able to maximise the potential of all marketing activity and vice versa.
• To remain within, and maintain accurate budgets for all activities, utilising the internal PO system to ensure prompt and accurate budget requests.
• Agreeing success measures and provide clear evaluation reports on all projects managed.
• Ensuring internal communications of all marketing activity are actioned effectively.
• Preparing clear projects proposals, briefs and critical paths for all elements of specific marketing plans.
• Creating and maintaining files on all activity for future reference.
• Continually drive interest and passion for both brands ensuring a competitive edge to all activity.
• Supporting key projects within the calendar.
• Contributing to & assisting with implementing the marketing calendar for each brand by employing a creative approach balanced with a commercial mind set.
• Assisting in managing agencies on special projects and develop knowledge of event production.
• Developing and manage relationships with store managers and key store staff in order to implement successful events on a localised scale.
• Assisting in providing event analysis (sales figures & customer feedback) following principal events and store openings.
• Continually be immersed in the industry and identify and report on competitor activity nationally.
• Attending & contributing weekly team meetings & brainstorm sessions.
• Assisting with managing all suppliers, invoices & relevant project budgets.
• Assisting in contributing to the overall brand vision & marketing plan.
• Supporting senior marketing team with day to day administrative tasks.
• Constantly be on the lookout for innovative & exciting new opportunities that add value to the customer experience.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Enjoys working in a fast paced, high energy environment.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change.
• A proven experience in fashion / retail / agency / youth culture environment .
• Excellent organisation and project management skills, with the ability to multi-task.
• Experience in liaison with & management of agencies a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & ability to manage upwards.
• Be able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas.
• A strong commercial awareness.
• Relevant network of contacts across the industry.
• Ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of International markets would be an asset.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.