WHO ARE WE
Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authority & the leading brand for all fashion conscious men and women. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British Brand with world class standards. A fashion-insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
We are looking for a creative Studio Sample Assistant to work in our Kentish Town studios on a 3 month FTC.
DAY TO DAY
- Effective allocation of stock to studio based on priorities.
- Manage the flow of intake and dispatch.
- Reporting the photography requirements of product on inbound and sharing with production team.
- Builds relationships and liaises with Digital, Creative and Logistics teams as required.
- Good working knowledge of Excel in order to re-format and collate performance information.
- Able to work from existing processes and suggest/build appropriate solutions for the future
- Maintain sample styling wardrobe.
- Organization of stock on inbound and throughout the studio process to outbound.
- Work with production and sample team to organize and manage samples and DC stock priorities.
- Good numerical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work at pace
- Ability to work in a team
- Shows initiative
- Relevant experience and understanding of industry desired