Our Global Vision is to be the world’s fashion authorities. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are authentic British Brands with world-class standards. Fashion insiders that constantly innovate through a brave and irreverent approach; providing fashion leadership to style-minded individuals.
As a Global Head of Influencer Marketing the main purpose of your role is to strategically develop ‘best in class’ ongoing influencer programmes for TOPSHOP TOPMAN that integrates into the overall media strategy (owned, earnt & paid channels). With a blend of left and right brain thinking, you will be results orientated.
• Devising 360 tiered strategy connecting all levels of influencer marketing from upper to lower funnel i.e. (VIP/brand ambassador, (micro) influencer, VIC and affiliates).
• Aligning and collaborating with media planning, PR, brand activation, digital, editorial, and personal shopping and buying leads.
• Identifying Brand appropriate 360 talent opportunities and nurturing relationships.
• Deploying appropriate tools to measure effectiveness.
• Demonstrating innovative ideas which support business growth.
• Ability to manage own area of financial responsibility.
• Proactive with driving own development.
• Ensuring the customer is at the heart of every decision.
• Brings ‘the outside in’; seeks long term solutions for own area based on clear understanding of external market.
• Ability to drive results through effective team and individual performance, setting clear goals and managing accountability. Recognises and encourages outstanding performance and manages poor performance effectively.
• Passion for the TOPSHOP TOPMAN Brands and strong customer knowledge.
• Be able to demonstrate experience in building consistently productive relationships.
• The ability to remain optimistic under pressure.
• Strong experience of key stakeholder management.
• A creative outlook with the ability to achieve the full potential from projects, keeping abreast of and utilising new industry developments and technology.
• Proven generalist marketing experience at senior management level, preferably in a fashion, media or agency environment.
• Proven experience of integrating digital and social media in campaign activity.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.