Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
As a photographer for the TOPSHOP online team you will work alongside our team of Stylists, Retouchers and Assistants to ensure all products are shot in a way that is desirable to our customer and is consistent with the brand’s handwriting. At TOPSHOP we pride ourselves in being at the cutting edge of women’s high street fashion and the images you shoot will be our primary way of showcasing our latest trends on our biggest platform.
• Ensuring products are shot consistently on models, mannequins and still life sets.
• Working on set with the stylist, assistants and models to produce all online product imagery that accurately represents the product and adheres to our Style Guide.
• Assume accountability with the stylist for directing models to achieve images reflective of brand guidelines.
• Using daily photography lists to ensure all necessary products are shot and to deadline.
• Overseeing quality control of all images to maximise sales and minimise the need to reshoot.
• Resolving technical issues as they arise.
• Using your intuitive to suggest new ways of working to improve the flow of work, quality and content on the site.
• Ensure samples and photographic equipment are maintained.
• Producing additional assets for the Online Visual Merchandising team as required.
• Proven experience in an e-commerce studio photography role and strong portfolio across both model and mannequin
• Experience directing, posing and engaging models to best showcase products according to company aesthetic.
• The ability to handle a high volume studio workflow while meeting tight deadlines and working under pressure.
• Highly proficient in Photoshop. Capture One, Networked Systems equipment as well as Microsoft Office and Canon cameras.
• Attention to detail, creative and aware of evolving industry standards.
• A strong and thorough knowledge of the TOPSHOP brand and ethos.
• Excellent work ethic and ability to adapt to working in the studio or on location, as needed.
• Comfortable working closely with a mix of people (varying levels and skills set).
• Proactive and able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the image quality of the site.
• Proficient studio lighting skills.
• Have a good understanding of image colour correction.
• High energy, positive attitude, ability to develop and communicate ideas.
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.