Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
• Support production with delivery and troubleshooting in area of Stock/Samples/Inbound/Outbound.
• Backfill Production Coordinator where required with carryover, daily count, queries rail etc.
• Support stills and mannequin, able to style where required and assist on high touch sets such as Boutique and Unique, in addition to homepage shoots. Be able to backfill Junior Stylist and assist Stylist where required.
• Production set shot count and EOD communication, and keep Production team and Studio Mgr up to date on daily target and production numbers.
• Ensuring cubing systems are accurate on all sets
• Steaming all stock in the morning that not been steam night before, as well as steaming ad hoc through out the day
• Tracking staging of each product throughout the studio, to provide image co-ordinator with correct information
• Keeping styling wardrobe in order and keeping products in trends and departments
• Allocating items for reshoots and styling wardrobe
• Assisting where needed across photography sets throughout the day to help keep the teams running smoothly and efficiently.
• Taking on the responsibility of some important studio admin, working closely with the Production Team.
• Checking in and tracking samples throughout their studio journey.
• Taking ownership of all stock queries.
• Following strict company guidelines, vigilantly monitoring all stock movement.
• Coordinating and maintaining an organised stock room and styling wardrobe.
• Assist castings alongside direction from production manager and art director. Meet and great models and keep an order to day.
• Detail-oriented and able to manage large amounts of data accurately
• Highly organized and process-oriented with experience creating and optimizing process
• Proven track record of working under strict deadlines
• Able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to influence others
• A dedicated individual prepared to give 100% to get a job done right
• A trustworthy team player who can integrate with various departments
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.