Meetings, mood boards and strategy - it's all in a day's work here at head office. No time to sit back on our heels, this is the hub that powers everything we do. From fashion-forward designers to in-the-know buyers, our team at Topshop Topman HQ is unrivalled for talent. It's fast-paced, exciting and the perfect place to build a career in fashion. Join any part of the business, from Marketing to Finance, and you will shape the future of the most directional brands on the high-street.
DEPARTMENT: Digital (Editorial Team)
Our global vision is to be the world’s fashion authority. Endorsed by opinion formers and accessible to everyone, we are an authentic British brand with world-class standards. A fashion insider that constantly innovates through its brave and irreverent approach, providing fashion leadership to style-minded women everywhere.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Shoot Production Coordinator to join our innovative TOPSHOP Digital team. We are looking for an experienced shoot production coordinator to work across stills and video creation with a strong understanding of the TOPSHOP brand and all its digital channels.
As the Shoot Production Coordinator at TOPSHOP.com you will be a part of the online content team and report into the Senior Digital Editor and to the Digital Editor. This role requires you to work on the production of all stills and video shoots, supporting the Digital Editor and Creative Director on everything from headline seasonal campaigns to brand launches and key product stories across all digital channels and in-store. Key responsibilities also include commissioning key talent for stills and video shoots, managing the shoot calendar and associated budgets with the Digital Editor, working with the wider business to manage samples for shoots and coordinate availability with publication dates as well as contributing to editorial and forward planning meetings.
• Production of all stills and video shoots - working on pre and post production for studio and location shoots including call sheets
• Onsite producer on all stills and video shoots
• Commissioning freelance teams of photographers, videographers stylists, hair and make up artists etc
• Model casting - overseeing briefing, negotiating rates, usage and managing castings
• Researching key talent and locations/studios for shoots
• Managing the shoot calendar with weekly brand updates
• Being the key contact for brand imagery requirements
• Working on post production, retouch notes, delivery of assets and distribution throughout the business
• Supporting the Digital Editor with editorial budget, individual shoot budgets, creating estimates and recording spends
• Processing invoices for shoots, music licenses and freelancers
• Coordinating sample management, supported by the Digital Fashion Assistant
• Manage music licensing, liaising with the legal team on contracts
• Contribute to editorial meetings with updates of creative briefs and treatments
* At least 2 years hands on shoot production experience
• Knowledge of photo and video shoots and working with freelancers
• Experience of model castings
• Experience commissioning talent and negotiation rates and usage
• Good with figures and ability to manage budgets
• Pro active individual who is quick to react
• Excellent research and presentation skills
• Experience with Excel and Trello
• Experience of JDE invoicing software
• Music licensing experience and understanding
• Excellent eye for detail
• Confident working with people across all levels of the business and liaising with external contacts
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
• Be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly organised, self motivated with lots of initiative
From bonus schemes to season ticket loans, that make your commute a little easier, we offer a range benefits here at head office. We make the most out of our staff discount across The Arcadia Group and a range of brands externally.
As well as this we have lots of exciting things that happen throughout the year, to say a big thanks for all the hard work our great teams put in.